The leading vehicle descriptive data for over 25 years, our new data packages offer unsurpassed breadth and depth, covering virtually every domestic and foreign vehicle and diving into as much or as little descriptive detail as needed.
We have been the leader in vehicle descriptive data for over 25 years, and we’ve held that position by mastering both the breadth and depth of automotive data.
Mastering breadth means that if you need descriptive data for virtually any domestic or foreign vehicle, we’ve got it. This means we regularly track over 40 vehicle makes, from exotics like Jaguar and Ferrari to staples of the work world like GM, Isuzu and Ford. It also means we consider the entire scope of automotive data to be our core discipline, so we keep archives of new vehicle data going back to our early days to better help us collect, catalog, and clarify the things that will come out tomorrow.
Mastering depth means we go into as much or as little detail as you need. We have data products that list only vehicle name, or we have data products that reveal every price point, technical specification and ordering rule. We can give you critical information like engine size, type and fuel, or we can give you more esoteric details like the number of cup holders and the full list of interior and exterior colors available, along with their ordering codes!
- Complete pricing information available for fleet and retail vehicles
- Available with fleet or retail data and prices
- Full technical specifications
- All standard and optional equipment
- Available option logic decodes the mystery of option compatibility and price
- Data coverage for US and Canadian models
- Translations available in English, French or Spanish
- The highest standard in the industry for accuracy and timeliness
- NVD: the full, rich details of any new vehicle, with or without machine-readable configuration logic
- Style Map: a list of vehicles by year/make/model/trim/style, with no other descriptions
- Quick Data: Style Map data with the addition of basic pricing information
- NVD Archives: historical information on new vehicles